Friday, February 8, 2013

SEOContestAtIIITHyderabad - Use of Social Bookmarking For SEO

         SEOContestAtIIITHyderabad is the Interested Topic now a days in IIIT Hyderabad college.Now i want to teach you about Social Bookmarking importance for SEO which i did and learned for SEOContestAtIIITHyderabad.There are somany bookmarking websites. Social bookmarking is main advantage for finding the visitors what they need. First we need to Post our website link in social bookmarking websites.We need to Use our keywords in the categories.If we Post more on social bookmarking websites so that google index fast. These social bookmarking websites works as a backlinks.
I submitted to somany social bookmarking websites. In the place of categories or tags i used the SEOContestAtIIITHyderabad and used IIIT Hyderabad in the place of location.Web crawlers and spiders search bookmarking sites continuously. So the chance of website coming first in google.


List of Social Bookmarking sites which definetly help in ranking SEOContestAtIIITHyderabad keyword.

Here are the Few websites which you can start bookmarking.If you want Good result Please Create profile in below websites and make 100% completed profile. Then u can get good results.

  1. Stumbleupon
  2. Reddit
  3. Posterous
  4. Plaxo
  5. JumptagsDelicious



5 comments:

  1. There are many sites on internet regarding about Social Bookmarking but you have done a great job. Thanks for the Site info. Social Bookmarking is really a simple yet effective and effective approach to grab customers. People who find themselves unfortunate even will get traffic through the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very good tips especially to those new to blogosphere, brief and accurate information… Thanks for sharing this one. A must read article.
    Social Media Marketing to your Success

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing on the tool, I totally agree with you. I would also recommend colibri tool:http://colibritool.com. Colibri Tool has served me with all my SEO needs and so far it’s the best tool amongst the ones I am currently using. I am yet not sure if I will continue using the other tools, but for this moment, my free trial period of Colibri Tool seems to be serving me right with all my SEO needs.Check more on it
    at:(http://colibritool.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tried and been to the seo tool that you use Tanjila.
    and now I'm using Colibritool as a tool for my SEO needs.
    Tanjila thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete